Wills for the Police
Writing a Will is one of those things you know you should do, but 8 out of 10 UK adults have not got round to it yet.
Without a Will consider if you would be happy with a state of affairs whereby after your death:
- Your spouse receives only a fraction of your assets
- Children or grandchildren receive assets on terms you may not like
- No guardians have been appointed for your children and who looks after them is decided by the courts
- Non-blood relatives, friends, cohabiting partners are completely excluded
- Tax liabilities and administration expenses are increased
- If your spouse has to go into care, your assets can be seized to pay the bill
With help from our friends at Ingram's Solicitors, you can save on both the cost and time involved in producing a Will.
Without proper planning many of us Will be leaving a substantial legacy to the Chancellor.
Don't volunteer to pay the BIG tax - speak to one of our friendly adviser�s to see how we can help you.
Forces Financial is a trading name of Stuart Harvey Insurance Brokers Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration Number 301858. Registered Office: Globe House, 24 Turret Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 1DL. Registered in England & Wales, Registration Number 4224318.
This can be checked on the FCA register.