Exclusively For You! The ONLY credit card of its kind
- Interest free for 3 months* on bookings made through Forces Travel
- Commission free on overseas transactions and purchases made on foreign websites**
- First Call - Emergency support service
Exclusively for the Police
- From 16.9% APR Representative on outstanding balances
- Credit limit of up to £10,000
- Balance transfers accepted at just 0% APR Representative (3% fee) for the first six months
- Free credit for up to 56 days (on purchases only), if the card is paid off in full each month
- No annual fees
- Joint account facility
- Accepted in 24 million outlets worldwide
- 24/7 Balance enquiry service
- Cash withdrawals in local currency
This new credit card is brought to you by Close Brothers a trading style of Close Brothers Ltd. Founded in the city of London in 1878. Close Brothers Limited is the UK’s largest independent quoted merchant bank. With specialist knowledge, they can offer appropriate and high quality products delivered through channels consistent with the demands of the required audience.
* After the first 3 months if the promotional balance is not paid off 16.9% APR Representative will be applied. Finance is available through Close Brothers Limited
** Visa or MasterCard may charge a conversion fee on the transaction value
Close Brothers is a trading style of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 195626 and registered office at 10 Crown Place, London EC2A 4FT. Close Brothers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, FSA register number 124750. Close Brothers Limited is a subsidiary of Close Brothers Group plc
Forces Financial is a trading name of Stuart Harvey Insurance Brokers Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration Number 301858. Registered Office: Globe House, 24 Turret Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 1DL. Registered in England & Wales, Registration Number 4224318.
This can be checked on the FCA register.