Military Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident Cover for the Armed Forces
You protect us and we protect you and your family with worldwide cover, 24 hours a day.
Whether you are undertaking your duties as a member of HM Armed Forces, playing sport or simply driving to the shops accidents can and do happen - Personal Accident Insurance can help protect you and your family against potential financial hardship by paying cash benefits should the worst happen.
Forces Financials Personal Accident policy offers 4 levels of benefits and can be extended to cover your spouse or partner and children so you can select the right amount of cover for your circumstances.
Dependent upon the level of cover you select, our Personal Accident cover includes as standard;
- War risks (except between major powers)
- Terrorism (except nuclear, chemical and biological)
- Permanent Total Disablement from any occupation up to £150,000
- Hazardous occupations and activities (leisure as well as work)
- £500 benefit across all levels, for Bullet and Shrapnel Wound
- Permanent loss of Specialist Pay, which operates on a sliding scale from £1,000 - £7,500.
- Up to £40 Hospital Cash benefit - for each day spent in hospital following an accident
Female cancer cover, at no extra cost
Forces Financial Personal Accident cover now provides female service personnel with £3,500 benefit payable on the diagnosis of cancer of specified organs.
Whilst it is generally understood that the pricing of some products such as Motor and Life Insurance already take account of gender, other policy premiums do not reflect the differing risks and requirements of men and women in the same way.
Forces Financial believes that specialist insurance products designed for the military should evolve in order to meet not only changing operational requirements, but to also fairly represent the requirements and risks posed by the different sexes in both the premiums and benefits offered.
Statistics show that:
- Women in the Armed Forces are less likely to claim on their Personal Accident policy than men.
- Women live longer than men.
- However nationally, women are more than twice as likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer than men are to experience prostate cancer.
*The AFCS top tariff level remains at £570,000
FREE Call Back
Forces Financial is a trading name of Stuart Harvey Insurance Brokers Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration Number 301858. Registered Office: Globe House, 24 Turret Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 1DL. Registered in England & Wales, Registration Number 4224318.
This can be checked on the FCA register.