Military Car Insurance
Specialist Motor Insurance for the Armed Forces based in the UK
Forces Financial is committed to offering competitive motor insurance to the Military based in the UK. A standard motor insurance policy is often not suitable to the lifestyle of Military personnel. Our motor policy includes features that will benefit you, such as cover on a Military base and laid up cover whilst on Tour. Forces Financial searches a panel of expert insurers to find you the right motor insurance policy at the right price.
- Cover on Military base
- Laid up cover whilst on tour*
- On posting, policy switches between UK and Germany**
- New for old cover in the first year of vehicle registration***
- UK call centre and claims service
- No Claims Discount transferred between UK, Germany & Cyprus****
- Up to 90 days green card to travel abroad*****
* Referral must be made to the call centre before laid up cover can be activated.
** Dependent on insurer.
*** Terms & Conditions Apply.
**** Most of our panel of insurers cover no claims discount transfers when returning to the UK to continue your armed forces career, however not all will accept foreign no claims discounts.
***** UK policy holders.
Specialist Motorcycle Insurance for the Military
Forces Financial recognise that as military personnel you may require insurance for a motorbike, instead of or as well as a specific motor policy for your car. Whether this is your first motorbike or you are an experienced motorcycle rider, Forces Financial searches a panel of expert insurers to find you the right motor insurance policy, at the right price.
- Cover for spares kept with the motorbike
- Protection against damage to accessories on your motorbike
- "New for Old" motorbike replacement*
- European travel up to 90 days
- Legal cover up to £75,000
- Breakdown cover including recovery, roadside assistance and cover at home (for bikes 50cc or over)**
*Terms & Conditions Apply
**Breakdown cover not available in Cyprus
✝ Online sales only. Applicant must be single, based in UK or Germany, under 30 years of age. To qualify your quoted premium must be greater than (>) £1,000.
Forces Financial is a trading name of Stuart Harvey Insurance Brokers Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration Number 301858. Registered Office: Globe House, 24 Turret Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 1DL. Registered in England & Wales, Registration Number 4224318.
This can be checked on the FCA register.